Love reading and reviewing books?
If you’re an active reader and book reviewer, join my launch team! You’ll get an opportunity to read and review my next books!
How does the launch team work?
Each time I have a new release coming up, you’ll be emailed a link to apply for a digital ebook ARC (advanced reader copy) of the forthcoming book. ARCs are limited in quantity and are given only to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and fill out their applications correctly. Those who are approved for the requested ARC will receive an email via BookFunnel once the ARC is available for download. You will also be notified when the book officially launches on retailers. This is when you can leave your review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Additional retailers/book review sites are welcome too! Each book will have a different timeline for when the book is available for download versus when the book hits retail, but in most cases, you will have 2-3 weeks to read the ARC before your review is due.
Who is eligible to join/remain on the launch team?
To be eligible to receive ARCs from me, you must:
- Have read AND reviewed at least one of my books before. It doesn’t have to have been an ARC! If you’ve purchased and read a previous book of mine, you can review it!
- Be able to send me a direct link to your most recent review on each of your ARC applications. This needs to be a direct link to your individual review on either Amazon or Goodreads.
- Consistently review the ARCs you receive on time.
Why are reviews so important to a book launch?
The purpose of ARCs/launch teams is to generate early reviews on upcoming books in advance of its release. Reviews are an integral part of helping a new book gain traction with readers. When a book launches without reviews, it can be difficult for new readers to gauge whether they would like it. Likewise, when reviews are available to browse when a book is new, it helps readers make their decision much easier. Reviews help potential readers decide if the book is a good fit for them or not.
This makes YOU and your review a valuable factor in every book launch!
Want to know what you can look forward to?
HERE’S MY 2023 LAUNCH SCHEDULE
(Dates and projects below are tentative)
- June 12, 2024 – A Rivalry of Hearts (Fae Flings and Corset Strings Book One) – spicy adult fae fantasy romcom
- TBA 2023 – Fae Flings and Corset Strings Book Two
- TBA 2023/2024 – Entangled with Fae Book Six
- ARCs will be offered as digital ebooks.
- Each new ARC that I make available must be applied for. I generally send the application a week before the actual ARCs will go out. They will ONLY be sent to launch team members who apply for that particular ARC and meet the eligibility requirements (noted above).
- Most ARC’s will be sent 2-3 weeks in advance of every book launch, but timelines may vary.
- Reviews will be due on Amazon and/or Goodreads the week of the book’s launch, and you will receive email reminders when the book is ready. Additional reviews are welcome on other retailers and review sites!
- ARCs are sent via BookFunnel and can be read on ANY digital reader, including your phone, kindle, or computer.
- ARCs will be limited in quantity so please only apply for ARCs you can commit to reading and reviewing within the timeline given.
- You do NOT have to sign up for every ARC that I make available in order to remain on the launch team, but I do ask that you participate as much as you can. If you DO receive an ARC, please be diligent in leaving your review upon launch.
- Audiobook ARCs will occasionally be available for you to listen and review! Audiobook promo codes will be available to US and UK listeners via Audible only.
- Piracy will not be tolerated. Each ARC is watermarked with the recipient’s name and email. Any copies found on pirate sites or redistributed in any way will result in immediate removal from the team.
WANT IN? Here’s how you sign up:
>>>Sign up by clicking this link!<<<
Upon signing up, you will receive a welcome email reviewing these details.