Want to read my next books…FREE?
If you’re an active reader and book reviewer, join my launch team! You’ll get an opportunity to read and review everything I write for FREE.
How does the launch team work?
Each time I have a new release coming up, you’ll be emailed a link to sign up to receive an ARC (advanced reader copy) of the forthcoming book. When that ARC is ready to be sent to reviewers, you will receive an email from BookFunnel containing the download link. You will also be notified when the book officially launches on retailers. This is when you can leave your review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Each book will have a different timeline for when the book is available for download versus when the book hits retail, but in most cases, you will have 2-3 weeks to read the ARC before your review is due.
Why are reviews so important to a book launch?
Reviews are an integral part of helping a new book gain traction with readers. When a book launches without reviews, it can be difficult for new readers to gauge whether they would like it. Likewise, when reviews are available to browse when a book is new, it helps readers make their decision much easier. Regardless of whether a review is good or bad, it helps potential readers decide if the book is a good fit for them or not.
This makes YOU and your review a valuable factor in every book launch!
(*Note: I’m not asking for a good review, just an honest one )
Want to know what you can look forward to?
HERE’S MY 2021 LAUNCH SCHEDULE
(Dates and projects below are tentative)
- April 2021 – Curse of the Wolf King (Fae Fantasy Romance – Beauty and the Beast retelling – Fair Isle Trilogy spinoff)
- August 2021 – Heart of the Raven Prince (Fae Fantasy Romance – Cinderella retelling – Fair Isle Trilogy spinoff)
- December 2021 – Kiss of the Selkie (Fae Fantasy Romance – Little Mermaid retelling – Fair Isle Trilogy spinoff)
- 2022 – TBA
- Each new ARC will be available to you by request. I will send the signup form a few days to a week before the actual ARCs will go out. They will ONLY be sent to launch team members who sign up for that particular ARC, so be sure to add my first emails to your “safe” or VIP list in your email provider so you don’t miss out!
- Most ARC’s will be sent 2-3 weeks in advance of every book launch, but some timelines may vary.
- Reviews will be due on Amazon and/or Goodreads the week of the book’s launch, and you will receive email reminders when the book is ready.
- ARC’s will be available for download via BookFunnel and can be read on ANY digital reader, including your phone, kindle, or computer.
- ARC’s will be limited to a certain number and will be available on a first come first serve basis. So please only download copies you can commit to reading and reviewing within the timeline!
- You do NOT have to sign up for every ARC that I make available in order to remain on the launch team, but I do ask that you participate as much as you can. If you DO accept an ARC, please be diligent in leaving your review upon launch.
- Audiobook ARC’s will occasionally be available for you to listen and review! Audiobook promo codes will be available to US and UK listeners via Audible only. You will be notified of available audio promo codes after the launch of each audiobook. Reviews will be due upon finishing the audiobook.
WANT IN? Here’s how you sign up:
>>>Sign up by clicking this link!<<<
Upon signing up, you will receive a welcome email reviewing these details, as well as links to any current ARCs available for download.