What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy healing method that works on energetic, physical, and emotional aspects of an individual. Using universal life force energy, this holistic approach works in your highest good to bring balance, healing, and clarity to all levels of being.
Reiki can help you if you are experiencing:
- Creative or energetic blocks.
- Physical ailments such as headaches, migraines, or illnesses.
- Lack of emotional, physical, or mental balance.
- Stress or strain in your creative life.
- Self-doubt, anxiety, or fear.
- Disconnection with your spirit or higher self.
- Lack of inspiration and connection to your creativity.
Reiki is often done in person through touch, but it can also be done at a distance, and is equally effective. Why? Because energy flows through ALL things at all times. Have you ever used the term, “send good vibes?” There is wisdom in that term. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be directed, it can be channeled, and yes it CAN be sent at a distance. Reiki has the ability to transcend time and space to connect the practitioner and the recipient, giving you the ability to access this powerful healing no matter where you are.
How does Reiki work?
Reiki is channeled through the hands of the practitioner, drawn into the energetic body of the recipient. Reiki energy always goes where it is needed in service of your highest good, heals what needs healing, and clears imbalances that are blocking you from wholeness. It addresses symptoms at the root cause, whether emotional, energetic, or physical. Please note that Reiki does not prescribe, and is not a substitute for medical treatment.
Reiki works to balance your energy, clear and balance your chakras, and bring you a deep sense of relaxation. Relaxation alone is enough to aid our body’s natural healing process. Adding Reiki further promotes stress reduction, mental clarity, and raises the vibration of your body to meet your desires.
Reiki works the same way, whether in person or at a distance.
For distance healing sessions, the Reiki practitioner and recipient will work together from afar. As the practitioner, I spend our session giving you a “mental” healing session with the aid of your name as well as a photo of you, if available. I go into a deeply relaxed state, connect with your energy, and channel Reiki to you.
All you have to do during the session is be open to the energy and allow it to be drawn into you. Simple as that! Since Reiki transcends time and space, you don’t have to wait for it to reach you. It’s already there. For best results, you can spend our session in meditation or doing any relaxing activity. It is not recommended you operate a vehicle or heavy machinery.
How does Reiki help writers?
Reiki has been helpful in my own writing and creative journey. I do self treatments every morning to balance my energy, help remove creative blocks, and put my in a relaxed state as I tackle my creative to-do list. It also increases my intuition, which allows me to tap into my imagination as well as receive divine guidance during the creative process.
When you are free from worries, stress, and self-doubt, you are better able to focus on your creative work. When your energetic body is clear of blockages, and your chakras are balanced, you are better able to tap into the flow state that makes writing so much easier. And when you’re having a rough day, feeling blocked or burnt out, Reiki is the perfect way to rebalance and realign.
Reiki can help you:
- Clear and balance your energetic body, aura, meridians, and chakras.
- Release blockages.
- Bring up issues that need to be addressed for healing.
- Relieve physical symptoms.
- Relax and relieve stress, anxiety, and burnout.
- Increase mental clarity and intuition.
- Bring positive energy into a situation or project.
- Do I need to be a writer to receive Reiki from you? Absolutely not! I focus on serving writers because we are highly underserved in the spiritual realm. However, if your energy vibes with mine, and you would like to receive Reiki from me, I am happy to work with you.
- Do I need to believe in it in order for it to work? No. Reiki works for your highest good with little effort from you. However, it does help if you set an intention to allow Reiki to work in you.
- What will I experience during a session? Everyone responds to Reiki in a different way. Some people experience physical sensations such as tingling, rushing of energy, visions, and emotions. Other people feel absolutely nothing at all. Some only understand the affects of Reiki after the treatment has passed. There is no right or wrong answer! Simply allow what happens to happen. Prepare for the fact that you could get emotional, and issues that need to be addressed for healing may come up. Also accept if you feel, see, or experience nothing. However you respond, know that the treatment worked in your highest good.
- What do I do after a session? Be mindful of your energy. Like other energy healing modalities, you may become tired as your body works to heal and pass what Reiki released. Make sure you drink plenty of water (drink a glass immediately after our session) and get lots of sleep.
- Can you address specific ailments, situations, or blockages that I want healed? Yes. Upon scheduling our session, you will fill out a detailed questionnaire. Be sure to add any specific situations, ailments, or perceived blocks you would like addressed. Reiki always knows to go where it is needed, so it is not required that you add anything.
- How do I book a session? Click SCHEDULE NOW below to schedule a session. You will be directed to my online scheduling tool where you will fill out all necessary information. It will also direct you to process payment through paypal, where I accept many forms of payment, including credit and debit cards.
I’m Tessonja Odette, a fantasy author, a mindset coach for authors, and a Reiki practitioner. I’m on a mission to inspire others to follow their creative dreams.
I believe our purpose in life is to follow our joy. Creativity brings me joy, and if you’ve found this page, chances are it brings you joy as well.
I want to see you succeed. I want to see you create a life you desire. Thank you for inviting me into your creative world, and allowing Reiki to serve your creative journey.
Love, light, and all the magic,