YOU ARE A CREATIVE POWERHOUSE. Writing is your passion. It lights you up and sets a fire in your heart. You are meant to share this gift with JOY.
WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?
- Writer’s block?
- Anxiety, self-doubt, and overwhelm?
- Fear of rejection and failure?
- Confused about publishing options?
- Feeling like the words you write aren’t good enough?
- Distraction and lack of clarity on what you should focus on?
- Not knowing where to start?
- Stressed about editing?
- Feeling like your novels won’t make a difference in the world?
- Worried you’re dreaming too big?
Don’t worry. I got you.
I’m Tessonja Odette, and I’m on a mission to help creatives get unstuck from fear, writer’s block, anxiety, and self doubt so they can follow their creative passion with easy and joy.
As a published fantasy author, artist of inappropriate greeting cards, and a musician, it’s safe to say I GET creative people.
I’m a little different. A little quirky. A little odd. But a whole lot passionate…just like YOU. And I want to help you succeed.
I know you have brilliant story ideas in your mind. There’s an urge to get them out on paper (or on the keyboard.)
Perhaps you’ve been working on writing something for ages, but you just keep stopping out of fear or writer’s block.
Perhaps you’ve finished your book but editing, pitching, publishing, and sharing your book is giving you anxiety.
Or maybe you haven’t even started yet, and just don’t know where to start (or if you even should.)
Whatever your mind is telling you, here’s a fact: YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to write your book.
Stop waiting for someone or something else to validate your worth as a writer. Do you have the passion to write? Then you already ARE a writer.
Now let’s get you writing.
I can help you…
- Conquer the anxiety, fear, self-doubt, and overwhelm that hold you back.
- Release writer’s block and limiting beliefs.
- Learn how to deal with rejection and criticism.
- Edit your writing without anxiety.
- Gain clarity in your goals and desires.
- Align spiritually and emotionally with your writing, no matter the genre.
- Protect your energy during the writing process.
- Dream bigger than you ever imagined and BELIEVE in your own power.
- TAKE ACTION TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Two years ago, my life seemed to fall apart. I’d just experienced my second traumatizing breakup in three years.
I was heartbroken, depressed, and felt like there was something seriously wrong with me.
And it was the best thing that could have happened to me.
How could a breakup not only be a blessing, but also launch my writing career?
Because it was my breaking point. The moment I said ENOUGH. The moment I decided to stop being a victim and change my life story.
I was done building my identity around what others wanted me to be.
I was done being the girl who always gave up on her novel every time she had a bad case of writer’s block.
I was done being the girl who NEVER went after her ideas to the fullest and ALWAYS gave up just when things were getting interesting (AKA tough.)
THE FIRE WAS IGNITED.
I was determined to do what it took to create the life of my dreams. I joined a spiritual coaching program, I read uplifting books, I began investing in myself.
As a long-time lover of the law of attraction (but a fickle follower), becoming a conscious creator in my life felt like coming HOME.
And then something funny happened. I was finally able to align with my creative desires.
You see, for so long, it was nearly impossible for me to balance being creative AND being spiritual.
I thought, “What about that whole tortured artist thing? Aren’t I supposed to be depressed and brooding in order to be a respected author? And is writing fantasy novels really beneficial to the world?”
Guess what? I said a big f* you to the tortured artist archetype. I decided to be an inspired writer instead.
And yes, writing fantasy novels (or horror, or erotica, or sci-fi) IS beneficial to the world. I promise.
Once I learned to balance my spiritual and emotional foundation with my creative goals, magic happened. Something that had taken me YEARS–finishing my novel–took only a matter of MONTHS.
And I did it while healing from emotional trauma, starting a new, unexpected, amazing relationship (thanks universe!), working full-time, and being a single mom.
The key isn’t to try harder, strive more, work your craft until you’re pink in the face, or drink yourself into an early grave like all the other famous artists did…
…the key is to build a foundation of universal alignment and release the blocks that hold you back.
Together, we will build this foundation through:
- Discovering and releasing limitations and blocks.
- Letting go of your old life story and the things that hold you back.
- Creating a new life story where you are the best version of you NOW.
- Finding a sense of purpose in your writing, regardless of genre.
- Raising your vibration and feeling good NOW.
- Creating confidence, clarity, and faith in your writing.
- Learning tools to conquer anxiety and overwhelm.
- Establishing a strong foundation to build your writing journey on.
- Visualizing and creating success in a way that is meaningful for you.
- Connecting to divine guidance within the writing process.
- Balancing feminine and masculine energies for powerful results.
- Creating spiritual routines for deeper connection to your craft.
- Creating goals that feel possible, enjoyable, and get you where you want to be.
- Taking consistent action in a way that feels easy.
- Figuring out what to focus on.
- Managing time and priorities.
- Knowing the difference between creative productivity and “shiny objects.”
- Balancing parenting and other special priorities.
You see, I’m not your ordinary writing coach. I go beyond simply writing to see what is lingering beneath that is holding you back. This kind of coaching has the power to get your novel written. It also has the power to transform other areas of your life!
Do you feel like I’m speaking directly to your soul? Then I am! You found me for a reason. It’s time to let you, your light, and your writing shine!
60 minute one-time breakthrough session
Let’s get you a breakthrough!
*60 minutes 1:1 coaching.
*One topic or goal for breakthrough.
*Next steps for you to continue your breakthrough on your own.
*Payment due upon scheduling via paypal.
One month Mindset Coaching package
You are a creative badass! Now let’s develop a strong creative’s mindset to align you with your goals and create the life you desire.
*60 minute 1:1 coaching sessions held every week.
*Email access between sessions.
*Worksheets, journaling prompts, and homework as needed.
*Enroll one month at a time, or secure a multi-month package at a discounted price.
One month Author Coaching package
You’re ready to take things to the next level and become a professional author. Whether you go the traditional or independent publishing route, I’m here to support your journey!
*60 Minute 1:1 coaching sessions held every week.
*Focused both on mindset and practical strategy for writing, editing, and publishing.
*Unlimited email access in between sessions.
*Beta reading and writing feedback of your current work-in-progress.
*Worksheets, journaling prompts, and homework as needed.
*Enroll in one month at a time or secure a multi-month package at a discounted price.
My coaching programs are currently full! Email me at Tessonja@gmail.com for more information, or to get on the wait list.